In Search Of...
Creative and kind individuals looking for hands-on opportunities in the restaurant industry. Successful candidates are attentive and team-oriented with the initiative to contribute across kitchen lines.
🍽 Front of House/ Servers
🥂 Full Service Experience and Knowledge of Wines Preferred
💸 Starting hourly wage of
⏰ Part-time, 12-16 hours per week. Shifts vary Wednesday-Saturday starting at 5 PM.
This is an exceptionally good fit if...
… You’re a food entrepreneur. Depending on the fit, our restaurant can serve as a platform to elevate your venture.
… You have previous full-service restaurant experience and/or culinary education.
… You can provide professional references who can vouch for your sense of responsibility, punctuality, and communication skills.
In order to be considered, candidates must be able to...
- Work ten hour-plus shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
- Grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Clearly and professionally articulate on topics required as part of full-service hospitality, including food and beverage options and guest service resolution.
- Withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area.
- Have consistently reliable modes of transportation.